Hawaii Sightseeing Tours Near Honolulu Hotels
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Destination Specific and other Travel topics.
Amp up your vacation to the Hawaiian Islands with these exciting attractions near popular Honolulu hotels. From eco-adventures to family-friendly escapades, these attractions will give you the true flavor of Hawaii.
- Haleakala Crater Tour: Have you ever been to the crater of a volcano? On this tour, travelers reach 10,000 feet of elevation. Bring warm clothing—the temperature at the summit can get as low as 30 degrees.
- Grand Circle Island Tour: Travel 120 miles all over Oahu and see pristine beaches, verdant mountains and vibrant cityscapes. The tour includes Pali Lookout, Hanauma Ba and Kahala Estates.
- Hana Adventure Tour: For visitors who want to see Hawaii’s lush scenery and wildlife, this tour is perfect. Destinations include forests, jungle and waterfalls. If you’re a fan of Lost and want to feel like you’re on “The Island,” definitely check out this adventurous tour.
- Atlanta Submarine Tours: Preschool-aged kids and adults will love traveling on this 48-passenger submarine along Hawaii’s coral reefs. See fish and stunning reef structures from the comfort of the submarine. This tour is for adults and children 36 inches and taller.
- Sacred Falls Helicopter Tour: This breathtaking tour brings six guests on a private helicopter tour of Oahu. Children ages two and under are free. Fly over Pearl Harbor, Sunset Beach, North Shore and Turtle Bay.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.