London Vacation Tips: Five Charming Bed and Breakfast Inns
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Destination Specific and other Travel topics.
If you’re looking for old world charm and quaint décor, nothing beats a London Bed and Breakfast. On your London vacation, spend a few nights in a homey, warm atmosphere. Just remember to check ahead of time if you’re traveling with kids—some bed and breakfast hotels aren’t kid-friendly. Here are five inns worth visiting:
- The Georgian House Hotel: Built in 1851, this charming bed and breakfast in the heart of London is still operated by the family that opened it. It features walkable access to public transportation. This hotel is best suited for adults.
- The Guildford Hotel: Walk to the British Museum or Piccadilly Circus from this quaint hotel. While you won’t experience luxury, you’ll get the flavor of London and true British hospitality.
- Grapevine Hotel: Located only a half a mile from Buckingham palace, this hotel is great for travelers who would like to walk to some of the best locations in London. Unlike some private hotels, this property offers a 24 hour front desk.
- Hanover Hotel Victoria: Enjoy a short walk to the Victoria subway entrance from this traditional bed and breakfast. Guests who prefer private bathrooms will enjoy the ensuite bathrooms at this London bed and breakfast.
- Wigmore Court Hotel: Thanks to renovations that preserved the original feel of the hotel, this is a great place to stay if you want modern amenities with a historic feel. This bed and breakfast also features wireless internet.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.